Old versionsSee all
Extra Video Effect Editor is a video editing and mixing tool that enables its user to add images and special effects to a video file or create a slide show by adding images. You can import Quick Time, MP4, 3gp, AVI, MPG, WMV and ASF files and mix them with any image file like, JPG or BMP. You can customize the delay for displaying images in a video file. Extra Video Effect Editor enables the user to add background music or background images to a video file. You can apply special effects like, zoom, rotate, fade, film aging, mirror, gray scale, pixelate, color balance or brightness to your video file or any desired part of the video. You can save or export the resulting video file as AVI, MPEG, Quick Time (mov) or WMV files to be used with other applications at home or office.
- Import almost any video or image file and create interactive video using easy steps.
- Use filters and special effects like, zoom, rotate, fade, film aging, mirror, gray scale, pixelate, color balance or brightness.
- Add audio file to the video or enhance your video using a background image.
- Use color balance to adjust every color like, red, blue, green, cyan, gamma and yellow.
- Apply any filter or effect to the complete video or desired portion of the video.
- Export the resulting file to all the popular file formats like, AVI, MPEG or WMV.
Easy-to-use tools and filters make Extra Video Effect Editor a handy and quick video editing and mixing tool.
- Import movies and image files to mix
- Use filters and effects like rotate, fade, blur, mirror and many more
- Very basic video effects
- Its actually a quick video editing tool